Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today

Now and again i put an update on whats going on with me and my day.
Well, today has been,,URM, shite. I woke up at 7.30 then fell back asleep til like 9 i think???

I studied for a few hours and went on a run. just a 10mile. I felt good at the start but when i tired to lift the legs a bit to pick up some speed, i couldnt pick them up. HA. I just felt UGH...

I cam home and had a HUGE BLT...it filled a hole anyway.
Home and away is back on which is fantastic, Oh Belle is a big junkie. Stupid bitch ruining Rachael and Tonys wedding. GRRR. And who is that new blonde girl that Geff is gonna end up getting with. HMM.

Well i went back studying for a few more hours. Was spos to work tonight but im not now, for some reason. I just finished typing up a case study for college. Some girl with PMT....dont ask.

There is nothing on TV tonight cos the football, United and Arsenal. My family is mad about United and my girlfriend is mad about Arsenal. She wont watch the match in my house. Bottler.
I suspect Desperate Housewives isn't on for this reason. Which is stupid.

Right im going to collect the mad Arsenal fan now.
Holla, Slan, Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment