Sunday, May 10, 2009

My day + Hydro Fish tank shower


Showering standing up is ok, but this is just way better. I could really go for one of these now.
Right so, my day ( weekend ).

Friday went like this.
Studied, Exam, passed.

Saturday
I woke up at 6 to go on a run. I ripped my tights on barbwire, and my legs in the process. Did a nice easy 10mile run. It was like splashing water in my face just to wake me up in the morning. HMM.
Had another suprise exam. What the fuck. Passes that too.
I was doing anatomy for the 12th time in the last few years. Same thing over again. So i left college a bit early and went to get myself a sushi from M and S.
I went to my Nans house with my GF and got dinner before heading out to Des Bishop. (Hes a comedian, and a really funny one at that. Check him out)

Sunday
I woke up and i swear to god i thought i had arthritis. All my joints where so sore and i couldn't even run today. VERY VERY WEIRD.
Went to college. Yea yea, college on a sunday, it sucks.
Finished early enough and went shopping. I bought a blazer from Zara. Its white and has a navy trim. I cant find a picture of it.
So i think im going to have a bath now for my old joints. HA.

Im outie

No comments:

Post a Comment