Monday, April 27, 2009

TODAY

Right, back training now after a week off training. Funny enough, them hills from the half marathon last sunday, still have an affect on my calves.
Woke up at 8;00am with the sun beaming on my face. I was excited that the day I start back running, the sun is shining at the same time. Had a cup of tea and went out to run in Kileen Castle (some golf place with houses for sale worth 7 millie. Not worth it if you ask me). I wore a t shirt, not enough clothes for the coldness. For the first mile i had my arms inside my t shirt. Freezing. After about 10 minutes i warmed up and away i went. I felt good on the run. It was great to be back running.
When i came home i was a bit tired from the 4 hours sleep the saturday night out. Decided to hoover the house. I then made breakfast. It consisted of scrammbled egg french toast style. I put cinnamon into it then chopped up a pineapple. Its was yummalish. I got the dinner ready for later. A good hearty stew.
Im not working to later on in the day so i can study for a good few hours now. Studied from 10.30 until 1;oo. I made lunch (eeeh i burt toast, thats twice in 2 days. JESUS). I then sat down for a good episode of Home and Away, eeeeeeeehhhhh that wasn't on. I nearly threw my plate through the TV. RTE are really annoying me now. A weeks break from H & A. I tried to look at it on Chanel 5 but that seems to be missing from my digital.
Anyway, i got back to study. Went on until 4.30. I think i have had enough about Yin and Yang for the day.
Im now gathering pictures of clothes, new music, and doing up an article on an injury (cant tell you which one, its a suprise) for a new running PDFmag called Run Direct. http://www.rundirectireland.com/

Right so, i better get cracking on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment